Farhan Uddin got an Overall Score of 8.5 / 9 with record breaking Scores of 9 / 9 in Speaking & Reading. Its a Unique Record as there are very few who scored 9 / 9 in Speaking & Reading in the test as it is considered to be difficult. Our strategies helped him to ace the exam
Shravani B was successful in getting Overall Score of 8 / 9 in IELTS Academic in 2015. She was one of our successful students who scored 8 out of 9. She successfully completed her Master’s from US
Manipal Reddy scored 8 / 9 in IELTS Academic in 2018. We relish his accomplishment as initially he never believed that he can score 8. We do our best to push every student to get the best of the scores. He credits his success to our efforts & for motivating him to believe that he can score 8. And Yes, he scored 8.
Top IELTS Scores
Farhan Uddin – 8.5, Balaji – 8.0, B Shravani – 8.0, Amulya – 8.0, Manipal Reddy – 8.0, L Devender – 8.0,
N Sameer – 8.0, D Ajay – 8.0, Samreen – 8.0, K Viswam – 8.0, S Abhishek – 8.0, T Kavya – 8.0, A Bose – 8.0, T Subramaniam – 8.0, Anita L – 8.0, Nagesh – 8.0, Chitra P – 8.0, Sowjanya – 8.0, Surendar – 8.0
P Haripriya – 7.5, Apoorva – 7.5, P Sreenivas – 7.5, A Anurag – 7.5, S Amit – 7.5, V Geetha – 7.5,
B Murali – 7.5, V Balaji – 7.5
Why SIGN Consulting [An IIT & IIM Alumnus Initiative]?
- Our Online Coaching is equally effective because of Individual Attention
- We are Official Nodal Partners to deliver IELTS Training program for British Council and IDP. Signed MoU in 2018.
- IIT/IIM and Experienced Faculty
- Competitive Fee Structure
- Fee includes Materials + Handouts
- Limited Class Size
- Rigorous Coaching & Individual Attention
- AVERAGE SCORE is 7.5 (Out of Band of 9). We are one of the best IELTS coaching center in Hyderabad.
- Record Overall Score of 8.5 out of band of 9 by Khaja Farhan Uddin with Record Scores of 9 / 9 in Speaking [Unique Record] and 9 / 9 in Reading
- Unique Methodology to Deal with the Reading Section [Anurag Adiraju Scored 9 / 9 in May 2013]
- Achieved Best Scores of 8 out of 9 [Shravani (2015); Amulya (2014), Anitha (2015) & many other students]
- Comprehensive Sessions on Listening, Writing & Speaking [Best Scores of 8.5 out of 9]
- Individual Attention & Special Care for Writing & Speaking Session [As Many Indians Struggle]
- Top Ratings In “Google” (4.68 out of 5) [184 Reviews]
What is IELTS?
The International English Language Testing System or IELTS is an international standardized test of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers.
It is jointly managed by: The British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge Assessment English, and was established in 1989. IELTS is one of the major English-language tests in the world.
What are the different types of IELTS Tests?
There are two types of the IELTS test namely IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training.
Who takes IELTS Academic / General Tests?
IELTS Academic is for people planning to study in higher education or seeking professional registration.
IELTS General is for people planning to work or immigrate abroad.
What is the difference between IELTS Academic and General Tests?
- Listening and Speaking are the same for both tests, but the subject matter of the Reading and Writing components differs depending on which test you take.
- In the Reading Section, there is an additional question type namely Matching Information that is asked only for the General Test students.
- In the Writing Section in Task 1, we have Letter Writing (General) whereas Data Interpretation is given for Academic Test students. However, Task 2 (Issue Topic) is the same for both tests.
- The Listening, Reading and Writing components of all IELTS tests are completed on the same day, with no breaks in between them.
- The Speaking component, however, can be completed up to a week before or after the other tests [Max is up to Fifteen Days]. Your test centre will advise.
What skills are tested in IELTS Academic/General?
- Listening (30 minutes)
- Academic Reading (60 minutes)
- Academic Writing (60 minutes)
- Speaking (11–14 minutes)
The test total time is: 2 hours and 45 minutes. Kindly Note that the Speaking Test is conducted on some other day.
Who is eligible to write IELTS?
Anyone above the age of 16 years can take the IELTS test. If you wish to study, work or migrate to the US, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and in Europe, you can take this test.
What is the IELTS Exam Fees / Test Dates/ Test Locations?
- The registration fee for IELTS test administered after 01 April 2020 is INR 14,750.
- Test takers can take IELTS in more than 140 countries and in over 1,200 locations.
- There are up to 48 test dates available per year.
- Each test centre offers tests up to four times a month depending on local demand.
- The Academic version is available on all 48 dates per year and the General Training version is available on 24 dates.
How is IELTS Scored?
Test takers receive a score for each test component – Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. The individual scores are then averaged and rounded to produce an Overall Band Score.
There is no pass or fail. IELTS is scored on a nine-band scale (0-9), with each band corresponding to a specified competence in English.
What is the validity period of IELTS result?
While it is up to each organisation to set a validity period that works for their purposes, the IELTS partners recommend a 2-year validity period for IELTS test results based upon the well-documented phenomenon of second language loss or ‘attrition’.
Who accepts IELTS?
IELTS is accepted by most Australian, British, Canadian, New Zealand and European academic institutions. It is also accepted by over 3,000 academic institutions in the United States and by various professional organisations across the world.
How many days does it take to receive IELTS scorecard?
IELTS usually gives online results after 13 days of your Listening, Reading and Writing test date.
After online results, you will receive hard copy by courier within 14 days.
IELTS is a registered trademark of University of Cambridge ESOL, the British Council, and IDP Education Australia.