The Bank Exam coaching programme offered by S!GN Consulting are as follows:
- Postal Coaching (Distance Learning Correspondence Programme)
- Class Room Coaching
- Online Test Series
Why S!GN Bank Exams Coaching Hyderabad?
- Program has been designed by Former GM and RM of leading Public Sector Bank.
- Faculty : Student Ratio = 1 : 30 (Max 40)
- Limited Intake of 30 (Max 40) Students per Batch
- IIT/IIM and Experienced Trainers
- Campus is Wi Fi Enabled
- Long term and Intensive Training Program (Spread across 2 to 2.5 months)
- Post Training Program Assistance
- Comprehensive Study Materials
- Surprise Tests to enhance students capability
- Online Test Series
- Extremely Competitive Fee Structure
Materials for Bank Exam Students
1. Verbal Reasoning
2. Logical Reasoning
3. Computer Awareness
4. Banking Awareness (Handout)
5. 1200+ Excercise Problems for Quantitative Reasoning (QR)
Bank PO/Clerk Exam Pattern
- Test of Reasoning
- Test of English Language
- Test of Numerical Ability
- Test of General Awareness
- Test of Computer Knowledge
Test of Reasoning:
In this section you will get all the reasoning type questions and for this you will get 50 questions to attempt it. This is a good scoring for the student of non-math as it contains non-math questioning.
Test of English Language:
This section includes all the English Grammar, Reading Comprehensive, Vocabulary, Sentence Correction, Antonyms & Synonyms, Idioms & Phrases, Analogy, Parajumbles etc. Some of the Banks can replace this section with the Hindi Language plus English language according to their own pattern. The section is of 40 marks to attempt.
Test of Numerical Ability:
This section includes: Decimal fractions, simplifications, Averages, Simple interest, Percentages, Profit and loss, Number series, Data sufficiency and etc. The section also of 50 marks and one mark each.
Test of General Awareness:
This section is related to the general awareness with particular reference to the Banking industry. The section is also of 40 marks, one mark each to every question.
Test of Computer Knowledge:
Bank Exam Pattern
|General Awareness (Banking)||40||40|