Congratulations to Bhanu Teja for Scoring 170 out of 170 in Quantitative Reasoning on Nov 30th 2015
SIGN GRE Coaching
The GRE coaching programme offered by S!GN Consulting are as follows:
- Postal Coaching (Distance Learning Correspondence Programme)
- Class Room Coaching – (a) Long-Term (2 Months) and (b) Short Term (4 – 5 Weeks)
- Online Test Series
Postal Coaching comprises of Comprehensive Study Materials (Total of 11 Books) and access to GRE Mock Tests. Students can utilize the services of Postal Coaching if they are unable to make it to the classroom coaching.
Classroom Coaching offered by S!GN are of two types namely Long Term (2 Months) and Short Term (4 – 5 Weeks). Both the programmes are extremely intensive and rigorous.
We give enough emphasis on all the test areas: Analytical Writing, Quantitative Reasoning, and Verbal Reasoning.
We also conduct special on-demand sessions to help you improve in weak areas.
Outside of the classroom, faculty members are available to help students on a more personal level. You are encouraged to approach us outside of class with questions or difficulties you may be having. This is particularly useful if you are struggling in certain areas or want to go the extra mile in one of the areas.
Complimentary Admissions Package
With the Classroom Training package, we also include a complimentary admissions counseling session that will help you use your high scores to achieve the highest quality university education possible.
Materials for GRE Students
1. Verbal Reasoning
2. Analytical Writing Assessment
3. Basic of Data Interpretation (DI)
4. Word List
5. Mathematical Conventions – QR I
6. Introduction to Quantitative Reasoning Measures – QR II
7. Handout on Arithmetic – QR III
8. Handout on Algebra – QR IV
9. Handout on Geometry – QR V
10. Mathematical Formula
11. Quantitative Reasoning 1500+ Exercises Materials
USP of S!GN GRE Coaching Hyderabad
- Average GRE Score of S!GN Students is 305 out of 340
- IIT/IIM and Experienced Trainers
- Being an IIT and IIM team, our expertise in QR has helped us secure an Avg GRE Quantitative Score of 160 out of 170
- Faculty : Student Ratio = 1 : 20 (Max 30)
- Limited intake of 20 Students per Batch (Max 30)
- Students have the flexibility to choose either Class Room Coaching or Postal Coaching
- The campus is Wi-Fi Enabled
- Training Programs are Intensive and Rigorous
- Post Training Program Assistance
- Comprehensive Study Materials
- Surprise Tests to enhance students capability
- Online Test Series
- Extremely Competitive Fee Structure
GRE is a Registered Trademark of Educational Testing Service. ETS, Educational Testing Service, and ETS logo are registered trademarks of the Educational Testing Service.