Training Program Outline
Whatever your area of expertise, you need to understand the basics of financial management. This will give you an informed view about the company’s performance and allow you to play a full role in shaping its strategy.
The Finance and Accounts for Non-Finance Executives Program aims to ensure that participants improve their financial literacy, understand basic financial principles and can engage in the budgeting process. Participants need to understand and practice some of the financial skills needed by all managers in order to operate ethically and soundly in today’s world of work.
This training program would focus on:
- Fundamental concepts of valuation
- Why Net Present Value (NPV) leads to better investment decisions than other criteria?
- Fundamentals of Financial Institutions and Markets
- Basics of accounting
- Key accounting terms
- Profit and loss statement
- Balance sheet
- Cash flow statement
- Statement of stockholder’s equity
- Fundamentals of budgeting
- Importance of budgeting
- How to analyze financial statements
- Need for ratio analysis
Training Program Outcome
After the training program, participants will be able to:
- Understand financial concepts
- Communicate financial information
- Execute effective budget management
- Calculate the cost of organizational activities
- Interpret financial information in order to make decisions or recommendations