CAT Coaching in Andhra Pradesh Guntur, Amaravati
COMMON ADMISSION TEST (CAT)
INDIAN INSTITUTES OF MANAGEMENT
AHMEDABAD | BANGALORE | CALCUTTA | LUCKNOW | KOZHIKODE | INDORE | AMRITSAR | BODH GAYA
KASHIPUR | SHILLONG | NAGPUR | RAIPUR | RANCHI | ROHTAK | SAMBALPUR |
SIRMAUR | TIRUCHIRAPALLI | UDAIPUR | VISAKHAPATNAM
WHY S!GN CAT?
The CAT coaching programme offered by S!GN Consulting are as follows:
- Postal Coaching (Distance Learning Correspondence Programme)
- Class Room Coaching – (a) Long Term (8 months to 1 year) and (b) Short Term (3 to 4 months)
- Online Test Series
Postal Coaching comprises of Comprehensive Study Materials (Total of 9 Books) and access to CAT Online Mock Test Series. Students can utilize the services of Postal Coaching, if they are unable to make it to the classroom coaching.
JOIN FOR THE SIGN COMBO CAT XAT CMAT MAT SNAP IIFT ICET NMAT
CAT Common Admission Test [To get into IIMs and other Top B Schools] (NOVEMBER)
XAT Xavier Admission Test [To get into XLRI Jamshedpur and other Top B Schools] (JAN)
CMAT Common Management Admission Test [Conduted by All India Council for Technical Education – AICTE] (JAN)
MAT Management Aptitude Test [Conduted by All India Management Association – AIMA] (FEB, MAY, SEPT, DEC)
SNAP Symbiosis National Aptitude Test [Conducted by Symbiosis, Pune] (DECEMBER)
IIFT Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (NOVEMBER)
ICET Integrated Common Entrance Test (May) [State Level Test]
NMAT Narsee Monjee Management Aptitide Test (Oct to Dec) [Conducted by GMAC]
Materials for CAT Students
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Critical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Quantitative Reasoning (QR) – I
- Quantitative Reasoning (QR) – II
- Algebra & Geometry
- Data Interpretation (DI) – I
- Logical Reasoning (LR) – I
Some of the advantages of S!GN CAT Training Programme are as follows:
- Different types of Training Programmes customized to meet the students need. This gives students enough flexibility to either opt for Postal Coaching or Class Room Coaching.
- Class Room Coaching Programmes are Intensive and Rigorous. Hence, it gives students an advantage to prepare and crack the exam.
- Strategies and tips from IITs/IIMs Alumni to crack the CAT exam
- More time is spent on fundamental understanding of concepts and its applications
- All the three levels namely Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 problems are solved in classroom comprehensively.
- Unique Approach and Strategy to deal with Verbal Reasoning
CAT Test Duration and Pattern
The CAT 2017 had three sections [Total of 100 Questions]
- The First Section is Quantitative Ability(QA) (34 Questions)
- The Second Section is Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (DILR) (32 Questions)
- The Third Section is Verbal and Reading Comprehension (VRC) (34 Questions)
- Total Time Duration is 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Sectional duration is 1 hour each.
- The questions comprises of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Non-MCQs.
- On Screen, Basic Calculator will be provided.
- Three (3) Marks will be awarded for each correct answer; One (1) Mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. There is no penalty for questions that are left unanswered.
- In Non-MCQs Question Type, there is no negative marks for wrong answer
USP of S!GN CAT Coaching Hyderabad
- Faculty : Student Ratio = 1 : 30
- IIT/IIM and Experienced Trainers
- The campus is Wi-Fi Enabled
- Students have the flexibility to choose either Class Room Coaching or Postal Coaching
- Intensive and Rigorous Class Room Coaching gives students an advantage to prepare and crack the exam
- Post Training Program Assistance
- Comprehensive Study Materials
- Surprise Tests to enhance students capability
- Online Test Series
- Extremely Competitive Fee Structure